Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Copyright
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with GraphicMonster or using this Web site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this Web site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication--without the prior written permission of GraphicMonster is strictly prohibited.
End User Licence Agreements
All graphic design work carried out by GraphicMonster remains the property of GraphicMonster, unless otherwise stated and agreed upon.
All design work is to have money paid up front before any work commences and there are no refunds on the cost of a design.
No images supplied by GraphicMonster are to be used or imitated in any form without prior permission to do so.
GraphicMonster reserves the right to use and distrubute photographs of all products made and supplied. This is via use on the website for marketing purposes and for use in social media.
Product and company names mentioned on this Web site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Conditions of Web Site Use
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GraphicMonster are PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, GRAPHICMONSTER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither GraphicMonster nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, GraphicMonster does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Graphic Monster, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
By placing an order at www.graphicmonster.co.uk or outside of the website you agree to the following:
1. Payment in full must be received before we create your customised garments/items (unless otherwise agreed). If bulk ordering for a fast turnaround, please avoid in delaying payment as this will only delay our production process.
2. Once payment is made and the design(s) for your garments/items has been confirmed, additional changes to designs, colours or sizes of garments/items may result in extra charges.
3. We (www.graphicmonster.co.uk) can not be held responsible for late delivery of items. All items will be dispatched from our premises within a timescale to suit your needs. Items are sent as standard with Royal Mail 1st class and 1st class signed for. This does not carry a specific delivery date. The option of Royal Mail special delivery is available for a guaranteed delivery date before 1pm. Items sent 1st class or 1st class signed for are not considered as lost until 14 days have elapsed. If you have not recieved an item in this time, we will then accommodate you with either a refund or replacement.
4. We cannot be held responsible if you order incorrect sized garments/items. For bulk orders, we are more than happy to send you samples to help ensure you get the correct sizes when ordering. All samples will be charged for.
5. As many of the garments/items we produce and supply are custom, we cannot except returns or issue refunds ON CUSTOM MADE ITEMS unless there is an error such as the item is not as described, or the item is faulty.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (Previously Distance Selling Regulations Act of 2000) does not apply to “personalised goods or goods made to a consumer’s specification”. We are therefore unable to accept any returns on custom items unless we make an error or there is a fault with the garments.
Discretion may be used on items that may possibly be re sold as a stock item.
You must request a refund within 14 days of receiving your item.
If your item is a 'stock' item you are free to return your item/s for up to 14 days.
6. Print and Garment Quality: It is recommended that you request a sample of garments and print before placing a large order. As outlined in (5) returns and refunds are not possible with personalised goods unless we make an error on your order.
7. Quality and durability of our prints cannot be guaranteed when we print on to your supplied items or supplied file/artwork. By reading at agreeing to these terms and conditions, you also agree that you are happy with the quality of the supplied artwork, and that Graphic Monster is not responsible for the final outcome from supplied files/artwork.
We cannot guarantee a 100% colour match on repeat orders as we replace our printers on a regular basis meaning that there is a chance for a slight difference in print colour on some occasions.
This applies to paper stickers only.
This also applies to the purchase of items printed on our various number of printers, as our a4 labels are printed using a laser printer, and vinyl stickers on our wide format Roland Versacamm with eco solvent (genuine) inks.
Samples can be purchased if needed.
Vector files are most appropriate for print work, and all jpeg,png,pdf files are to be a min of 300dpi. Quality and colour MAY be effected.
8. All colour guides or images shown on www.graphicmonster are for examples only. The exact colours of garments and print colours will, in reality, be different from than what you see on your computer screen. If you are unsure about selecting a colour based on the guides provided on our website, we may be able to send you a sample.
9. All products are supply only, and no fitting is done by GraphicMonster.
This means that we are not held responsible for any misuse of products or incorrect instillation of (for example) wall art or car/van decals.
Graphic Monster supplies a basic guide on how to install vinyl products, however, you are advised to take the time to research how best to apply your vinyl products to insure you install them correctly.
If you are unsure on how to correctly install any items provided by Graphic Monster, contact must me made BEFORE installation. Once installation has begun the item is classed as used, and can no longer be returned unless faulty. Any faults or damage are to be assessed BEFORE installation.
No refunds are given on items that are incorrectly fitted by yourself.